Monday, May 24, 2010


THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS PEACE

Scripture References: Ps. 4, Ps. 16, (Rom 14:17) for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful" (Colossians 3:15)."And let, the peace of Christ, act as umpire in your hearts, unto which ye have been called in one body, and be thankful." (Rotherham) "And the shalom of the Meshiah guide your hearts..." (Aramaic) "For He is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us"

(Ephesians 2:14). "He, in fact, is our peace.." (Rotherham)

"Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless" (2 Peter 3:14)."And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile (bring back a former state of harmony) all things unto (Greek: into) himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven" (Colossians 1:20).

Let new joy, peace, and gladness arise. Declare you will sleep in peace and you fell safe in the Presence of God. Thank Him for securing the night and breaking open your morning with fresh insight. Live in peace.

Peace: a state of tranquility, an exemption from the rage and havoc of war, harmony, security, safety, prosperity, a state of tranquility or quiet, freedom from disturbance, freedom from disquieting or oppressive thoughts or emotions, silence, calm, the tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God. Peace- Hebrew- Shalom, completeness, welfare, peace, safety, soundness (in body) health, prosperity, nothing missing, nothing broken.

Ask yourself, "Am I living in His peace in this moment?" Through His precious blood we now have peace. Why? Because IF we have been born from above, we too have been crucified, dead, buried, raised, and seated in heavenly places in union with Christ Jesus! We are in a place of rest, a place of peace, joy, and righteousness.

PASS THE OUTER COURT AND ENTER INTO THE INNER COURT. REST THERE IN THE HOLY PLACE. BE STILL AND KNOW I AM. THAT STILLNESS WILL THEN USHER YOU INTO THE HOLY OF HOLIES. IT IS THERE, IN THE DEEPEST PLACE OF ASCENSION, THAT HE LITERALLY BECOMES OUR PEACE.

Father, I thank You, in Jesus name for new found peace. I thank You that You are our peace. We are safe and secure in You. In You is quiet confidence and strength. I thank You that Peace is our guide and You Holy Spirit lead us and guide us into all truth. Father, I thank You that wisdom is my counselor; the Holy Spirit is my Consultant; Jesus Christ is my Advocate. God, EI Elyon, my only Judge has declared and I therefore establish that my officers are peace, my exactors righteousness, my walls salvation, and my gates praise (Genesis 47:27; Isaiah 60: 17-18). I am daily loaded with benefits (Psalm 68:19). I rest in You , Lord, the author and finisher of my faith. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...