Monday, March 14, 2011

4 FACTS ABOUT YOU


4 FACTS ABOUT YOU


1. You were known before you were seen.

(Gen 1:26-27) And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creepers creeping on the earth. And God created man in His image; in the image of God He created him. He created them male and female.

(Jer 1:5) Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I consecrated you, and I ordained you a........................

2. You are fearfully and wonderfully made.

(Psa 139:14-15) I will praise You; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are marvelous and my soul knows it very well. My bones were not hidden from You when I was made in secret and skillfully formed in the lowest parts of the earth.


3. You cost Jesus a lot.

(Heb 12:2) looking to Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and sat down at the right of the throne of God.

4. You have been called by name.

"To Him who overcomes... I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it." (Rev.2:17c)

To him who overcomes I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will go out no more. And I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of Heaven from My God, and My new name.(Rev 3:12)

(Isa 45:3) And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I am Jehovah, who calls you by your name, the God of Israel.

(Joh 10:3) The doorkeeper opens to him, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...