Thursday, February 19, 2015

WHO WE ARE, WHO YOU ARE

WHO WE ARE,WHO YOU ARE




What Jesus of Nazareth was to the Father, we are to Him. He was the visible manifestation of the invisible God, the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:9). 

We are His ambassadors (2 Corinthians 5:20) and representatives on earth, and His Body (1 Corinthians 12:27), the fullness of Him that fills all in all (Ephesians 1:23). He was the Christ, the Son of the living God (Matthew 16:16). 

We are the Lord's Christ (little Christ) (Revelation 11:15), and as Overcomers we are His sons (Revelation 21:7). He came to do the will of His Father, and to manifest the life of God. 

We are come to do His will, and manifest the life of Christ (Galatians 2:20). In His deity, He is equal with God. In His HUMANITY, we are brought to equality with him, called "his brethren," (Romans 8:29, Hebrews 2:11), and made joint-heirs of all that he receives by inheritance (Romans 8:17). 

Who Are You? Accept Your True Identity.
Become who you already are.

Right confession = speaking only what God says

Whatever you fix your eyes upon (behold) grows within you.
Whatever grows within you, you become.

I am joined to Christ.  Christ is formed within me, and I am clothed with Christ.  I am saturated with Christ, through and through.  On whatever level of myself I look, I see Jesus.

Christ in me the hope of glory.
Crucified with Christ, His Life living in and through me AND AS ME.




No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...