Monday, March 15, 2010

Clear Vision, Pure Hearts and Tongues.


Psa 19:14) Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Scripture References: Numbers 13-14, In the book of Numbers the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness for forty years and died, not because they were lost, but because they legislated through heir own mouths the duration of their wanderings Scripture clearly reveals that the 40 year wilderness journeying occurred as a result of their ensnaring words, their negative and ungrateful chatter, their complaining and fear- filled words.

Heb. 1:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him., Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible., Romans 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Do not allow unbelief and fear to prevail in your vision. Ask the Lord to allow you to see in a new way. Ask the Lord to break old cycles that have held you captive and have kept you from crossing over into the fullness of God’s plan and destiny. Declare that you will have a Joshua and Caleb spirit, daring and unfailing faith. Speak faith-filled words. Call things that are not until they are.

Thank you Father, that the eyes of You, Lord run, to and fro throughout the whole earth in order to show Yourself strong in behalf of me whose heart is fully blameless towards You. You reward me because I diligently seek You. You who call me is faithful, and You will do it. I will fulfill my days upon the earth and complete my purpose, destiny, my plan, the future and the hope that You, God think toward me. I'm not lukewarm. I'm not a compromiser. I'll not be conformed to this world. I'm not a loser; I'm a winner. I'm a partaker of Your divine nature. You, God, indwell my spirit, soul and body. I run the race to win. Your grace is sufficient for me. Your power is made perfect in weakness. I will fear no evil for You, Lord are with me, and Your Word and Your Holy Spirit comfort me. (Psalms 23:4) Oppression, fear, and terror will not come near me or my family. (Isaiah 54:14) Instead I speak Your Word over every situation.

I will and We will:
· CALL forth the army that will go forth as a burning fire across the earth to make ready the way of the Lord.
· SUMMON those who are willing to launch out into the deep to cast the net into the sea as fishers of men.
· GATHER the gatherers to the fields that are white unto harvest, inviting the church to come and hear the truth.
· DECLARE the urgency of this Day through the voice of many waters, as the people of Zion speak with clarity and unity the purposes of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...