Monday, March 22, 2010


WE ARE BLESSED TO BE A SUCCESS!!

Scripture References: Gen. 1:28, Neh. 13, Numbers 22-25, Deut. 28, Gal. 3:13-14, Eph. 1:3.

Know that you have been blessed. What God has blessed cannot be cursed. Remember the story of Balaam. Neh. 13:2 because they had not met the children of Israel with bread and water, but hired Balaam against them to curse them. However, our God turned the curse into a blessing. Baalam could not curse Israel.

The word bless 1288 barak { baw-rak’} 1293 B^erakah { ber-aw-kaw’} 3107 makarios {mak-ar’-ee-os} 2127 eulogeo { yoo-log-eh’-o} means to praise, salute, evoke praise, to cause to prosper, to make happy, to bestow blessings on, to be favored of God. To bless means to invoke the divine favor on, to bestow happiness, prosperity or good things of all kinds; to make a pronouncement holy; to consecrate, to extol for the excellencies received or to glorify for the benefits bestowed.

Turn on the light of God’s word by declaring the Blessings of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and our Messiah Jesus. The truth is that we have been blessed from the foundations of the world. Gen. 1:28. The first sermon words of Jesus were, “Blessed.” Matt.5:3.The Lord is adding wisdom weapons to our spiritual warfare arsenal at this time. Invoking the power of blessing is one of the areas He is going to illuminate for us. POWERFULLY DECLARING "BLESSINGS!" Release the electric presence of the Holy Spirit to move around the room by declaring "Blessings!" Yes, greater is the power of the blessing than the power of the curse!

Gal. 3:13-14 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

(Eph 1:3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Thank You, Father, that I am blessed when I come in, I am blessed when I go out. I’m the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. I am the righteousness of God in Christ and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me I am a winner and not a loser! I’m more than conquerors. I’m walking in favor with God and man and in every good thing from God. My body operates in perfection, just the way God ordained it to and I’m walking in divine health. My God will supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to His purpose. I love God and I am called according to His purpose. Lord, You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy and at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...