Monday, June 14, 2010


WHO I AM SAYS I AM

Scriptural references- Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus through the will of God, to the saints that are at Ephesus, and the faithful in Christ Jesus:
Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:10 unto a dispensation of the fullness of the times, to sum up all things in Christ, the things in the heavens, and the things upon the earth; in him, I say,
Ephesians 1:12 to the end that we should be unto the praise of his glory, we who had before hoped in Christ:
Ephesians 1:20 which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and made him to sit at his right hand in the heavenly places,
Ephesians 2:6 and raised us up with him, and made us to sit with him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus:
Ephesians 2:7 that in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus:
Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God afore prepared that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye that once were far off are made nigh in the blood of Christ.

Our Identity in Christ. IN CHRIST- The term In Christ, in Him (by, through and with Him are sometimes used in the original text) but in all the 200 times of its occurrence the principle is the same. The plan, the method, the resources, the times, the eternities are all in Christ. Your identity and destiny is in Christ.

MARY’S IDENTITY- In the midst of Mary's angelic visitation Gabriel is declaring to her the identity she has before God. Gabriel says, in Luke 1:28, "Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!"

We Do things, 1) in order to gain an identity, 2) so we will be accepted 3). However, in the Kingdom, as born-again believers, it is backwards from the world. In the Kingdom 1) we are accepted, 2) being accepted is our identity, and out of our identity 3) we be or we do things!" I find it interesting that in Luke 1:28 the Greek word for "highly favored" is used only one other time in the entire New Testament.

We find it in Ephesians 1:6, "to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved." The word "freely given" or "accepted" (NKJV) in this verse is the very same word used for "highly favored" and this word is only used in these two places, so also, we will be used to bring forth the Son of God in all His glory!

Without deep intimate fellowship resulting in heavenly encounters with the Lord we will never know our identity and, therefore, never take dominion and destroy the works of the devil by the power of God.

Everything that God has given you is already "IN CHRIST JESUS"!!! He doesn't need any outside sources!!!!

Father, I thank You, in Jesus name that my identity is in You. I am highly favored. I still myself before You and I pray the Father of Glory will give me a spirit of wisdom and revelation into the deep mysteries of You, God. Lord open the eyes of my heart. I want to intimately and deeply know You. I ask You, Lord to grant me, by the revelation of the Holy Spirit, a spiritual understanding of your crucifixion, death, burial, suffering, quickening, resurrection, and my seating in the heavenly places in union with You. I also pray I will know the hope of Your calling within me, Your inheritance in me, and the exceeding greatness of His resurrection power toward and within me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...