Monday, July 26, 2010


Confessing the Names of God

1) Jehovah Rohi - "Jehovah is my shepherd...." (Psalms 23:1)
2) Jehovah Jireh - "I shall not want." (Psalms 23:1)
3) Jehovah Shalom - The Lord is my peace. (Psalms 23:2) "He makes me to lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters."
4) Jehovah Rophi - The Lord, my healer. (Psalms 23:3) "He restores my soul."
5) Jehovah Tsidkenu - The Lord is righteousness. (Psalms 23:3) "He leadeth me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake."
6) Jehovah Nissi - The Lord is my banner. (Psalms 23:5) "He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies."
7) Jehovah M'Kaddesh - The Lord my sanctifier. (Psalms 23:5) "He anoints my head with oil."
8) Jehovah Shammah - The Lord is there. (Psalms 23:4) "...thou art with me."
9) Jehovah Jireh - The Lord Will Provide (Genesis 22:14)
10) Jehovah Tsebahoth - The Lord of Hosts (I Samuel 1:3)
11) Jehovah Heleyon - The Lord Most High
12) Jehovah-Makkeh - The Lord Who Smites (Ezekiel 7:9)
13) Jehovah Gmolah - The God of Recompense (Jeremiah 51:6)
14) Jehovah Shammah - The Lord Is There (Ezekiel 48:35)



HE IS EVERYTHING WE NEED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...