Monday, August 2, 2010

CHRIST IS MY LIFE


I AM: Crucified With Christ
I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)

Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. (Romans 6:6)

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. (Galatians 5:24)

Dead With Christ
Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him. (Romans 6:8)
Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances. (Colossians 2:20)

Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? (Romans 6:3)

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. (Colossians 3:3)

For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:10-11)

Buried With Christ
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (Romans 6:4)
For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection. (Romans 6:5)

Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. (Colossians 2:12)

Made Alive With Christ
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses. (Colossians 2:13)

Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;). (Ephesians 2:5)

Raised With Christ
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. (Colossians 3:1)

And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come. (Ephesians 1:19-21)

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:6)

Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. (Colossians 2:12)

Seated With Christ
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:6)

Joined As One Spirit
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. (1 Corinthians 6:17)

For Christ Lives In Me
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. (Colossians 1:26-28)

God In Me
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. (John 14:16-17)

At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. (John 14:20)
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. (Romans 8:9-11)

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. (John 17:23)

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (Ephesians 4:6)

Christ Is My Life
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. (Colossians 3:4)
“I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...