Monday, August 23, 2010

CONFESSION OF KINGDOM PRINCIPLES (Deut. 28)



The Kingdom Life: God’s Kingdom System to Success.

God’s word unlocks the secret to successful living now and in eternity.The Lord shall make these things happen based on obedience."…diligently obey and observe carefully to His commandments…"

Benefits to the Yielding Citizen of the Kingdom. “Deuteronomy 28:1-14

Deuteronomy 28:1 I diligently obey the voice of the Lord my God, and I observe Your Word His that the You Lord God will set me high above all nations of the earth.(favor with God and with man)
2 “And all these blessings shall come upon me and overtake me, because I obey the voice of the Lord my God:
3 “Blessed shall you I in the city, (at my post with the people) and blessed shall I be in the country. (place of indifference, wildness)
4 “Blessed shall be the fruit of my body,(children) the produce of my ground (fruit of my land, my job) and the increase of my herds, the increase of my cattle (what I own, investments) and the offspring of my flocks. (where I migrate)
5 “Blessed shall be my basket and your kneading bowl. (what I make or create)
6 “Blessed shall I be when I come in, and blessed when I go out.
7. Deuteronomy “The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall
come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. (The enemy tries to come at us in our soulish realm, but flees from us 7 ways out the 7 gates of the face)
8. Deuteronomy 28:8“The Lord will command the blessing on you in your storehouses (bank account) and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in
the land (world system, your job) which the Lord your God is giving you.
9. Deuteronomy 28:9 “The Lord will establish you as a holy people to Himself, (blessed in your spirit) just as He has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the Lord your God and walk in His ways.
10. Deuteronomy 28:10 “Then all peoples of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they shall be afraid of you. (Authority over what comes against you)
11. Deuteronomy 28:11“And the Lord will grant you plenty of goods, (material things in this world) in the fruit of your body, (children, family) in the increase
(growth) of your livestock, (business) and in the produce of your ground, (marketing of products) in the land (company) of which the Lord swore to your fathers to give you. The Lord shall make these things happen based on obedience.
12. Deuteronomy 28:12 “The Lord will open to you His good treasure, (His riches) the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, (increase in your job, finances) and to bless all the work of your hand. (business activity) You shall lend (sow) to many nations, (people, partners) but you shall not borrow. The children of the Kingdom will lend not borrow, indicating that they will control the wealth.
13. Deuteronomy 28:13“And the Lord will make you the head (successful) and not the tail ;( failure) you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them.
14. Deuteronomy 28:14 “So you shall not turn aside (change) from any of the words (Kingdom principles) which I command you this day, to the right or the left, to go after other gods (world system) to serve them.

Confess and live after the commandments of our King Christ Jesus.


1 comment:

  1. Amen & Amen. I receive my portion according to his word in Jesus mighty name Amen

    ReplyDelete

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...