Sunday, February 20, 2011

THE PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE


10 Things You Need to Know

1. God knew you before you were born.

2. He has a plan for you. You’re born exactly when and where God wanted. You’re purposefully alive at this scheduled and precise time.

3. God gives you this time to have an opportunity to transform your mind and become everything you were created to be.

4. God commits to perfect that which concerns you. You don’t do it, you agree to cooperate with Him.

5. Now’s the time to change. As we cooperate with Holy Spirit we are being changed from glory to glory.

6. Time is given to obey God’s instructions, to possess the promises, and to destroy the enemies of your soul.

7. This lifetime provides an opportunity to be transformed. Why waste time giving attention to your trials, when you can seize the opportunity to serve God.

8. The purpose of your life is to proclaim the glory of God, and to demonstrate His characteristics to the world.

9. Bible promises are not for the sweet by and by, but for you, NOW, in this lifetime.

10. You were born and born again at a precise time designed especially for you. And for Him.

Destiny Confession:

I confess that in Christ, I am free from the spirit of slavery and I am adopted as Your son. I agree with You that I am Your child and Your heir according to Your promise. I pray for Your divine intervention in my life. Your will be done on earth ( in my life) as it is in Heaven. I also ask You to reveal Your Glory in me, so that I can take my place as a son of God and set Your creation free from corruption and slavery.
Lord, I thank You that You break the seal of the revelation of Daniel in my life and release me into the fullness of my destiny.
Lord, I choose to turn towards You. I ask that You remove from my face the veil that separates me from You. Lord, would You remove all ungodly devices and religious spirits and disconnect me from all ungodly heavenly places that keep me from Your glory? I ask You to reveal Your glory in me. I receive freedom from Your Holy Spirit and ask You to transform me into Your likeness with ever increasing Glory.

I declare I will:
*remember all the blessings and faithfulness of You, God, with a thankful heart
*be a good steward of everything You give me as You direct me
*keep my eyes on Your face and not on Your hands
*guard my heart with all diligence by being careful to protect my eye gate, ear gate, and heart gate
*sow righteousness for myself that I may reap the fruit of unfailing love
*seek You
*extend mercy to myself and others and receive mercy for myself
*sow righteousness and reap justice
*eat of the fruit of the Tree of Life which is Jesus Christ
*trust in Your Word, Your Ways, and Your Strength
*be an overcomer through Your grace and take back dominion over the land and over all creation

I declare I will enter into Your Glory. I declare I will no longer allow my sin to separate me from Your Glory. I declare I want to come and sup with You, Lord. I declare I want You to disclose Your Face to me. I declare I will no longer hide from You. I declare this is the time to be transformed into Your realms of Glory. I declare this is a new time, a new period, and a new season. I declare that this is the time of a directional shift into Your destiny for me.

Psalm 19:12, Psalm 90:8 Deuteronomy 8, 28, Isaiah 25:7-8, Isaiah 28, Jeremiah 2:13,19, Ezekiel 34:1-5, Daniel 12:3,4, Hosea 10:12-13, Matthew 13:14-16, Matthew 27:45-52, Luke 6:46, Romans 8, 2 Corinthians 3, Ephesians 5, James 5:16, Jude 24



No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...