Wednesday, September 28, 2016

EVERLASTING COVENANT

Everlasting Covenant:


Isaiah 42:6 “I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness, And will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the Gentiles,
Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
Revelation 13:8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
The everlasting covenant or covenant of grace is that mutual agree­ment into which the Father entered with His Son before the founda­tion of the world respecting salvation, Christ being appointed the mediator. He willingly consented to be their head and representative.  This is what happened when there was no time, on the corner of nowhere where there was nothing, there was a Meeting. And the Father was there, and the Son was there, and the Holy Spirit was there, taking the minutes. The minutes of that Meeting became the Volume of the Book. There neither has since been nor ever shall be such a Meeting, because there is no need for one. Everything that will ever happen in a time-space world happened in that Meeting. The works of God were finished in that Meeting. The Lamb was slain in that Meeting. And you and I were there in the Father’s Heart.


Covenant with Mankind:
Gen. 1:28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Adamic Covenant :
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her Seed;
He shall bruise your head,
And you shall bruise His heel.”

Noahic Covenant
Genesis 6:18
18 “But I will establish My covenant with you; and you shall go into the ark—you, your sons, your wife, and your sons’ wives with you.

Gen. 9:9 “And as for Me, behold, I establish My covenant with you and with your descendants after you,
Exodus 24:8
Leviticus 26:
Deut. 28

2 Chronicles 7:15-16
Psalm 89:3-4 3 “I have made a covenant with My chosen,  I have sworn to My servant David: 4 ‘Your seed I will establish forever, And build up your throne to all generations.’ ” Selah


No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...