Monday, November 19, 2018

A Teacher





Looking for a Guru????
I am not a Guru. If I was..... I would resign.
I am not a preacher.
I am a teacher. We are all teachers and we all need teachers. A teacher is not someone who imparts their knowledge to you. A teacher is someone who "stirs up" more than they impart.  The word educate comes from the word educare meaning to draw forth.
* A true teacher understands that the greatest teacher for us all lies within each of us. I am my greatest teacher and you are yours.
* "When the student is ready the teacher will appear." This is a great quote but I would like to add ONE word at the end:
"WITHIN." Agreat teacher knows their student. Nobody knows YOU better than YOU know YOU.
* Succesful teachers teach by asking the right questions more than by making the right statements and stating truths.
* A good teacher is better at listening than talking.
* As a teacher, I will not be interested in doing your work for you. Rather, I will show you that you are capable of doing it and encourage YOU to recognize the TRUTH that is flowing from your spirit, within.
* The best teachers convince their students that their role in their lives, long-term, is unnecessary.

YOU already KNOW the answers. I need to show you how to listen to YOUR heart.... not convince you to listen to mine.
If you are looking for a great Spiritual teacher.... Look no Further! YOU are the teacher you seek!!! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...