Saturday, October 24, 2020

It's Getting Windy and Catch the Wind Prophecies

It’s Getting Windy by Miki Maynard 

It's getting windy! Not just from difficult situations with the fires, riots, storms, and political situations, but with Me! I saw Him secure, with a downward force, the boom vang that supports and secures the sail on a sailboat. Then I saw Him standing giving directions, but He isn't on the bridge. He is standing on the very front point of the boat, at the bow in the strong winds. He keeps calling out and telling me to batten down the hatches! I've secured the boom vang for the sail! The winds are going to get stronger. My love will not hold back. I am going forth with passion to pursue. I AM speaking. I AM breathing My promises and My words. This is the Wind, and My Spirit is blowing. You haven't seen nothing yet! I am casting out My heart upon these places. With a shout I declare My army rises and advances forth. There are many more that will be coming in. Come, come, come with Me! Those in politics will cross the aisle and point back and tell what has happened and what is going on. I will protect them as they have had a change of heart. I am touching people in many areas, and not just those in politics. Those who have been "accosting," will be ones who are like Sauls in the Bible where I will meet them, and they will become like Pauls. I am reaching out to those in America and all over the world. When I act, who can reverse it? Oh how My heart is full of love and compassion to seek and save that which is lost. Oh how my heart is full of desire to reach them! I am pouring out My lovingkindness that will bring many more to repentance. My wind is blowing a pure and holy, unconditional love with breezes of refreshing and healing upon the people. Extend My love Beloved! I am going to do signs, miracles, and wonders to display My great love so they will see and know that I AM the Lord Yahweh. I am at the front and go ahead of you. Do not be afraid. I have made a way. Trust Me when the pressure is on and the winds blow, because My Wind and My Breath is blowing as well. My love is stronger. Proclaim! Proclaim! My voice is raised (My still voice will be more clear to you) in the storm and the battle is loud. Can you hear Me? Will you proclaim My promises? I am motioning you to come up here! Let's go! Behold I stand at the door and I'm knocking. It shall echo across the face of the earth. Speak forth My word. Preach My word, stand and pray. They will hear Me knocking. I will show Myself to many more. Behold Your God. Behold Your sovereign Lord. He comes with power, and rules with His mighty arm. He tends his flock, and gathers lambs in His arms, and He carries them close to His heart. Behold your God. 



 CATCH THE WIND by Dr. Mary Sue Davis 

Miki gave a very notable word last week entitled, “ It’s Getting Windy.” John 3:8The wind (pneuma) blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit (pneuma). Acts 2:2-4 And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting…and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues… I received a word Sunday in our house /zoom church: “Catch the Wind.” The Lord says, “Catch the Wind.” The Wind / Holy Spirit is inside you. Release it whenever and wherever you go. Many will feel My Presence as you release my Spirit to the hopeless, to the fearful, to the discouraged. The Wind the Breath of My Life. You’ve heard the expression, “get wind of something or to catch the wind of something.” This means you hear something or get knowledge of something. So, shall it be of My Wind. Knowledge shall increase of Me. The whole earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. Hab. 2:14 The world shall catch the wind of the Holy Spirit and believers shall catch the Wind of the Spirit. My Wind shall be both a north, south, east and west wind. North-power, majesty and Judgment/Justice South-Opposite of north wind- quietness, peace East- Light and Glory arising Is. 60 “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. West- Sunset- day or age closing SS 4:16 Awake, O north wind, And come, O south! Blow upon my garden, That its spices may flow out. Let my beloved come to his garden, And eat its pleasant fruits. I will bring the north wind which will bring chastening, or correction. This will correct your spiritual walk and bring you into alignment with Me. This will especially correct the “spirit of fear” in which many are living. The south wind will edify and bless you. There shall be peace in the land. The east wind will cause you to arise and shine and ring My glory throughout the earth. The west wind will bring the closing of this age. NOW, YOU speak and live as filled by and blown about through the guidance/wind of the Spirit of God. Others will do so as you catch the Wind and release that Wind. Rom. 8:14, “For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God”

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...