Monday, February 18, 2013

5 FACTS ABOUT YOU

5 FACTS ABOUT YOU


1. You were known before you were seen and created for purpose.



Let us (God, the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit) make mankind in our own image, according to our likeness, Gen. 1:28 meaning righteous, holy, and knowledgeable,the nature of God, exact duplication in kind. God brought all our little spirits out of Himself. 




“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.” Ephesians 2:10 “Workmanship” is the Greek word “POIEMA” (poy-ay-mah). The word [POIEMA] signifies that which is manufactured, a product, a design produced by an artisan. The word emphasizes God as the Master Designer, the universe as His creation (Romans 1:20), and the redeemed believer as His new creation (Eph. 2:10). Before conversion our lives had no rhyme or reason. Conversion brought us balance, symmetry, and order. We are God’s poem, His work of art.”


2. You come from the Father's bosom/heart. He's your source.

(Eph 1:5 ASV)  having foreordained us unto adoption as sons through Jesus Christ unto himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

(Isa 43:1)  But now so says Jehovah who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel; Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.


3. You are fearfully and wonderfully made



(Psa 139:13-16) For You have possessed my inward parts; You have covered me in my mother's womb.I will praise You; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are marvelous and my soul knows it very well. My bones were not hidden from You when I was made in secret and skillfully formed in the lowest parts of the earth.Your eyes saw my embryo; and in Your book all my members were written, the days they were formed, and not one was among them.

3. You cost Jesus a lot



(1Co 7:23)  You are bought with a price, do not be the slaves of men.


Isaiah 53:3-5.Our redemption is threefold. When Jesus was wounded and bruised for our transgressions and iniquities, our spirits were redeemed. When Jesus was chastised for our peace, our soul (mind, emotions, and will) was redeemed. When Jesus received stripes in His body, our physical bodies were redeemed!

4. You have been called by name and given a new name.


(Isa 43:1)  But now so says Jehovah who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel; Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.

(Rev 3:12)  Him who overcomes I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will go out no more. And I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of Heaven from My God, and My new name.





No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...