Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mankind Was Created To Have 7 Basic Needs


Mankind was created to have 7 basic needs

All are fulfilled in our relationship with the Lord

Dignity (recognition, reward, respect)


(Psa 8:5-6)  what is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man, that You visit him? For You have made him a little from God, ( Elohim) and have crowned him with glory and honor.


(Heb 2:7)  You have made him a little lower than the angels. (Elohim) You crowned him with glory and honor and set him over the works of Your hands.


(1Pe 2:9)  But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for possession..............

(Col 3:24)  knowing that from the Lord you shall receive the reward of the inheritance. For you serve the Lord Christ.

Authority


(Mat 28:18-19)  And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, All authority is given to Me in Heaven and in earth.(You) Therefore go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Blessing and provision 


(Eph 1:3-5)  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ;according as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,  to the praise of the glory of His grace, in which He has made us accepted in the One having been loved.


(Psa 23:1)   The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.

Security 


(1Co 15:1-2)  And, brothers, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you have received, and in which you stand; 
by which you also are being kept safe....................

(Psa 23:4)  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Purpose and meaning


(2Ti 1:9)  who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given us in Christ Jesus before the eternal times.


(Psa 139:14-16)  I will praise You; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are marvelous and my soul knows it very well.
 My bones were not hidden from You when I was made in secret and skillfully formed in the lowest parts of the earth.

  Your eyes saw my embryo; and in Your book all my members were written, the days they were formed, and not one was among them.


Freedom and boundary 

Whom the Son has set free is free indeed


(Rom 8:2)  But the Law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

There are no boundaries in Him.


(Psa 103:12)  As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.

Intimate love and companionship


Jer.31:3.................... Yea, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness I have drawn you.


(Son 8:7a)  Many waters cannot quench love, nor will the rivers overflow it. 


I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU.



I HAVE CALLED YOU FRIEND.







No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...