Friday, February 1, 2013

I AM

I am is a statement made often by the Lord affirming who He was. Here are some examples:

(Gen 15:1)  After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: "Fear not, Abram, I am your shield; your reward shall be very great."

(Gen 15:7)  And he said to him, "I am the LORD who brought you out from Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to possess."

(Gen 28:13)  And behold, the LORD stood above it and said, "I am the LORD, the God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac. The land on which you lie I will give to you and to your offspring.


Jesus Himself said:(John 8:58)  Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am."
(Rev 1:8)  "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."



John 6:51:"I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever;"
John 8:23: And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I AM from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
John 8:12: Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I AM the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."
John 8:58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
John 10:9: "I AM the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture."
John 10:11: "I AM the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
John 10:36: "do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?
John 11:25: Jesus said to her, "I AM the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.
John 14:6: Jesus said to him, "I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
John 15:1: "I AM the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.

Who are you? Whatever you affirm with the I am is who you are.

Proverbs 16:9 says “Life and death are in the power of the tongue.” God created our words to have creative power. What follows the two simple words, “I Am”, will determine what type of life you have and will either bring success or failure in your life. Instead of saying negative “I Ams”, - “I am unfocused. I am never going to succeed”, say what God says you are. Declare “I am blessed, confident, loved, accepted.” When you change your “I Ams,” your life will change for the better. The seeds of greatness God’s placed on the inside will spring forth. Joel Osteen 


My daily affirmations are:



I AM a kingdom resource! I AM wealth & prosperous in every area of my life.! I AM abundance of HIS good pleasure! I AM a conduit & vehicle of HIS expression! I AM Living from HIS Unlimited Glory! I AM generous & gracious to giving! I AM super abounding in all things! I AM the expressed IMAGE of HIS Person! I AM a good steward in all of HIS affairs! I AM Prospering Exceedingly! I AM THAT I AM!

What are yours?

More I am confessions:


I am loved because I come from and belong to God, created from the foundations of the earth.
I am safe and protected.
I am a balanced and vibrant 
I am safe to give and receive love 
I am loving myself and sharing that love 
I am forgiving 
I am loved and supported by God Himself
Thank You,  Lord I am worthy of love 
I am grateful to be a woman or man 
My life is right and good 
I am deserving of all of life's blessings 
I am grateful for my spirit and soul
I am grateful for this body as it is now 
I am comfortable in my body 
I am allowing nurturing and comfort 

I AM is God's name and the most powerful declaration in the universe. So when you say “I am” beware what you attach to it for surely it will create something!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...