Monday, April 8, 2019

ALL BY GRACE NOT WORKS



I spent years focused on meaningless technicalities and powerless traditions of men, trying to ‘do’ things or ‘be’ someone pleasing to God. I couldn’t go to sleep without re-living my faults & failures of the day, confessing them (at least all I could remember) to be ‘clean’ before Him so I could go to sleep, only to wake up the next morning to the never-ending treadmill life men had introduced me to of trying to “do and be” pleasing to God

“Am I praying enough Lord?
Reading the bible enough?
Going to church enough?
Do I worship You enough?
Am I witnessing enough?
Am I serving enough?
Am I giving enough money?
Are you pleased with me?
Is anything I’m doing.“enough”???

If you’ll just SHOW ME what you want me to do Lord, whatever it is, I’ll promise I’ll do it. I really just want to know you’re pleased with me, God.”

Then one day He answered my prayer. He SHOWED ME He was pleased with me from the moment He first thought of me (before I was even born) and that my Life was actually conceived ‘out of’ His Love and pleasure! He began to reveal my true Life did not originate from flesh and blood, or the will or passion of any man, but from the will, passion and joy of Him getting to BE my heavenly Father!

I found out I did not have to ‘do’ anything to bring joy to my Father’s heart, and that He had always been pleased with me, not because of my performance (or lack of it) but just because I was His child, and in His eyes I had always been holy and blameless to Him in His Love!!

Just my knowledge of that alone causes me to shout a resounding YES to actively participate in His divine nature with Him and His inheritance for me. And that alone gratifies and pleases Him to the fullest extent! I go to bed and arise much differently now. Sin is the furthest thing from my mind, because I know it is from His. I fall asleep and awake with tears of joy thinking about all I got to participate in that day.  I’m in the Father’s perfect will, His joy and His peace and who we’ll get to go out and Love on and be Jesus to the world, together as One!

As He is so am I and I AM having the time of my life!
You are Loved and were pleasing to your heavenly Father before you were even alive to know it.

You belong, and you always have even before you had the ability to say YES to enjoy it.

Just say YES.

Just Dive IN.
That’s ALL  Father ever wanted and the idea of that alone was, and will always be pleasing to Him!



No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...