Saturday, April 20, 2019

Resurrection Day Victory Proclamation


-->

Resurrection Day Victory Proclamation

He is risen! The dead ones are risen! We are risen, indeed!

Matthew affirms this 1st-century reality that the long-promised resurrection of the dead was underway when Jesus and “the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs . . . .” (Matt. 27:51-53).
Paul confirms it numerous times using a plural noun properly translated – “dead ones” and “dead persons” (Acts 17:32; 23:6; 24:21; 26:23; 1 Cor. 15:12, 13, 15, 16).
And more resurrection was soon “to be about to be” (Acts 24:15) on the “last day” (singular – John 6:39, 40, 44, 54; 11:24) of the “last days” (plural – Heb. 1:2)!
Therefore, is it possible that resurrection in Christ is a lot greater and more relevant reality than most Christians have been led to believe?

Spiritual Resurrection

Paul declared, "I am (have been) crucified with 
Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives 
in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live 
by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and 
gave Himself for me" (Gal. 2:20). 

The preaching of the cross is foolishness to those 
who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it 
is the power of God (1 Cor. 1:17-18). The apostle 
wrote to the Galatians, "But God forbid that I should 
glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by 
whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the 
world" (Gal. 6:14). Our old man has been crucified 
with Him; we have crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts (Rom. 6:6; Gal. 5:24).

That same resurrection power dwells in you!

(Rom 8:11)  But if the Spirit of the One who raised 
up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, the One who 
raised up Christ from the dead shall also make your 
mortal bodies alive by His Spirit who dwells in you.

Notice " quickens or makes alive your mortal 
bodies, not immortal. That means healing and 
health by His resurrection power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...