Wednesday, April 21, 2010


NEW DAY, NEW SEASON

Scripture References: Hebrews 4, 12; (Php 3:13-14) My brothers, I do not count myself to have taken possession, but one thing I do, forgetting the things behind and reaching forward to the things before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.; 2 Corinthians 5:17, KJV Therefore if any man be IN CHRIST, he is a NEW CREATURE: OLD things are passed away; behold, all things are become NEW (kainos - fresh, unprecedented, unused, brand new; "the old has gone, the new has come!" - NIV).

Don’t live in the past. This leads only to regret, condemnation and bitterness. If you have repented, God’s grace washes away past sins and failings. Even the good things we bring as memorials to what God has done and what He will do in the future, exceedingly beyond what we can ask , think or imagine. Allow your past to be pruned away; instead of a being a bitter drink offering, you will become a sweet drink offering to the Lord.

As we leave the past behind and welcome the Holy Spirit’s ministry to bring a glorious newness to your soul. Open this day and these days with a full-hearted, special welcome to the Holy Spirit to flush, to fill and to flow through your heart with faith, hope and love.

Paul was adamant in Philippians 3 when he said, “This one thing I do (this was his great care and concern), forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth to those things which are before.” There is a sinful forgetting of past sins and past mercies, which ought to be remembered for the exercise of constant repentance and thankfulness to God. But Paul forgot the things which were behind so as not to be content with present measures of grace: he was still for having more and more. So he reaches forth, epekteinomenos—stretched himself forward. We are to do the same.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I enter into Your gates with thanksgiving and into Your courts with praise. I bless Your name. I thank You that I love and move and have my being in You; I command my morning and declare this is a new day. Today is a dawning of a new day in You. My season of frustration and failure is over, and I walk into a season of success and prosperity. Today, I press towards the mark o the high calling in Christ Jesus. I have a fresh excite, a fresh mind and a fresh new zeal. I have a fresh anointing that is uncompressed I possess a kingdom mentality which grant me new ways of thinking, new ways of working and new ways of living. New cycles of victory, success, and prosperity will replace old cycles of failure, poverty, and death in my life. I now have a new, refreshed, cutting- edge kingdom mindedness. The blessings of the Lord are upon me and make me rich and daily load me with benefits. Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...