Tuesday, April 27, 2010


A GARDEN ENCLOSED

Scripture References: Song of Solomon 2-4

Ask the Lord to reveal the little foxes that are trying to crush the vine that will bring forth the new wine. Ask the Lord to send forth a new wind and blow upon you garden. Look for the gnats that are hindering you and blow them away by the Spirit. Stone walls ad hedges were usually built around a vineyard to protect the grapes from animals and thieves. (Jer. 49:9) Watchtowers were also built to provide further protection. Declare the new wine coming forth.
Get a vision of your true identity. Your true identity is in Christ and lies in your spirit. Know that your spirit man is a garden enclosed with the greatest of treasure. And out of your spirit flows living waters.
(Son 4:12-16) A locked garden is My sister, My spouse; a rock heap locked up, a fountain sealed. Your plants are an orchard of pomegranates, with pleasant fruits; with henna and spikenard spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices; a fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and streams from Lebanon. Awake, O north wind; and come, south wind; blow on my garden, so that the spices of it may flow out. Let my Beloved come into His garden and eat His pleasant fruits.

Father, I thank you that in Christ, I am free from the spirit of slavery and I am adopted as Your son. I agree with You that I am Your child and Your heir according to Your promise. I pray for Your divine intervention in my life. Your will be done on earth (in my life) as it is in Heaven. I ask You to reveal Your glory in me. I receive freedom from Your Holy Spirit and ask You to transform me into Your likeness with ever increasing Glory. Let that Glory come out of my spirit.
I declare I shall:
remember all the blessings and faithfulness of You, God, with a thankful heart
be a good steward of everything You give me as You direct me
keep my eyes on Your face and not on Your hands
guard my heart with all diligence by being careful to protect my eye gate, ear gate, and heart gate
sow righteousness for myself that I may reap the fruit of unfailing love
seek You
extend mercy to myself and others and receive mercy for myself
sow righteousness and reap justice
eat of the fruit of the Tree of Life which is Jesus Christ
trust in Your Word, Your Ways, and Your Strength
be an overcomer through Your grace and take back dominion over the land and over all creation
I declare this is the time to be transformed into Your realms of Glory. I declare this is a new time, a new period, and a new season and new wine is flowing out of me. Amen.

Psalm 19:12, Psalm 90:8 Deuteronomy 8, 28, Isaiah 25:7-8, Isaiah 28, Jeremiah 2:13,19, Ezekiel 34:1-5, Daniel 12:3,4, Hosea 10:12-13, Matthew 13:14-16, Matthew 27:45-52, Luke 6:46, Romans 8, 2 Corinthians 3, Ephesians 5, James 5:16, Jude 24

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 New Year Prophesy

Happy New Year! Our hope is not in the new year, but in the One Who makes all things new!! These are great times of transition in the Body...